Remember the home where you spent your childhood or the home where your grandparents lived? The kids in the neighborhood played ball in the yards and rode their bikes through the streets while the adults gathered under the closest lamppost and discussed local events. That’s the neighborhood you’ll find at Harvest Village in Wellington.
Harvest Village offers the simple life of a small town in the country where kids can walk to school with their friends and then play in the parks until the streetlights come on. Memories are waiting to be created by your family in Harvest Village.
- One and only private community pool in Wellington, coming 2017!
- Easy commute using I-25 to Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, or Cheyenne
- Neighborhood elementary and middle schools in the prized Poudre School District
- Convenient access to shopping, restaurants, and other city conveniences
- Spacious homes with easy-living floor plans and expansive yards at an affordable price (see floor plans)
- Greenbelts, open space, and trails to keep friends and neighbors connected
- 2 ,3 and 4 car options on some models. Standard features include black appliances, granite slab island in kitchen, kitchen backsplash, unfinished basements.